Integration with Make (formerly Integromat)
Make is a visual platform that allows you to design, build, and automate anything — from simple tasks to complex workflows — in minutes. With Make, you can send information to SendPulse and thousands of apps to help grow your business with better-performing marketing campaigns. It’s fast, easy to use, visually intuitive, and requires zero coding expertise.
Use Make’s playful drag-and-drop interface to connect apps and build limitless workflows (scenarios) with your email, marketing, and chatbot services, messaging apps, eCommerce platforms, and CRM tools. Then, set your scenarios to run on a schedule or watch them run in real time whenever you need.
Choose a SendPulse template to help you get started or build your own from scratch.
Here are some of the ways to use SendPulse with Make:
- Automate your email marketing workflows from start to finish
- Connect SendPulse to chatbots, CRM systems, form builders, and more
- Visualize the workflows you create and minimize the tedious work
- Build automations as if you were a developer with as many steps as you need
You can use the SendPulse elements as:
- Triggers to run a scenario in Make and transmit information to other services. For instance, your team can receive an important Slack notification when SendPulse receives a new event.
- Searchers to find information on services in SendPulse and use it in other elements and filters, such as an automated search for a specific contact list of your customers.
- Actions to create or update information in SendPulse received from other elements. For example, to create a contact, you need to validate an email address, send an email, SMS, Viber, web push, or chatbot campaign, and create a deal in CRM and on other platforms.
To build complex workflows, you can use Make’s powerful no-code toolkit, which includes advanced features like iterations, aggregations, conditional logic, filtering, error handling, execution history log, and more.
How to Get Started
- Create a Make account to get started.
- Make sure you have a SendPulse account.
- Create a new scenario by connecting app modules and selecting triggers and actions.
- Give your scenario a quick test run.
- If you’re happy with it, set it to run on a schedule, then sit back and relax.
For a detailed tutorial on configuring an integration with SendPulse via Make, check out our knowledge base, as well as the Make knowledge base.
If you have questions about how to set up a scenario in Make, you can contact Make’s support team.
Sign up withSign in with Facebook Sign in with Google